Monday 2 November 2015

FREE LEADERSHIP TRAINING FOR SCHOOLS





STAND OUT GROUP presents STAND OUT LEADERSHIP CLUB

With a vision of training and mentoring public and private schools in Nigeria. Stand out group and facilitators are offering a FREE leadership training to students in SS1-3.. and also PREFECTS..


The training for your students include

You can pass that exam without CHEATING
Me and my Leadership
From Attitude to Altitude's
Beyond positional Leadership (FOR PREFECTS)
From Hardwork to Smartwork
Keys to getting admission faster
Sex an enjoyable experience
From F's(Failure) to A's( Academic success).... and many more


This training is totally free.... if you have a school around you that you want them participate. Add  08036627658 on whatsapp or .. 2BA5FFAD on bbm for further discussions on schedules and modules...

All students that participate will have the opportunity to be part of our elite community of leaders armed with developmental resources to be great....

Read this testimonial



I am a surprise to myself
I am a surprise to myself; God has used FALOHUN ITUNU extensively for me through Stand out group. He has been a great influence to me physically, socially, mentally and spiritually. I am a person that usually looks down on myself, I never believed in my self. But when I came in contact with God's word my thinking changed, I now see impossibility as possibility, what I can't do in 20 years now I can do it in Six (6) months with the help of God. I now have a spirit of faith that is unshaken. Through this group I made an outstanding performance in my WAEC despite not having the opportunity to attend a private school. I am really gratefully for being a part of this group.OPEBIYI OLAMILEKAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

AM EXCITED YOU ARE HERE!!!